October 26, 2012

Before Sunset

GOWIGASA floral pattern top, Bianca skirt, Dylan bag in burgundy | Chicnova mustard cardigan | Laceorie Patrice Black Floral

All these photos were taken before sunset, but I'm typing this literally before sunrise.
I'm so sleepy and tired to the point where I can't think straight right now. But I CANNOT fall asleep as I have to catch a flight in about 3 hours! *URGH where's my cookie jar!!*

By the way, as you can see above, I was playing with patterns today! I always think pattern makes an outfit interesting and fun to wear. <3
I also love the idea of mixing pastels with dark or bright colors!

The mustard cardigan from Chicnova is so soft, I think I will bring it with me on this trip.
And the shoes! This is my first time to wear heel-less high heels! They are surprisingly comfortable, I've tried walking in them for like 6 hours. And definitely a head-turner, lol. Make sure to check them out: Laceorie

Ok, Moon River just played on my playlist all of a sudden. It's like the universe is telling me to go to bed.

Well, I think I'm just going to watch Running Man to freshen up a bit.

To end this entry, here is a photo of beloved Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's, singing "Moon River":


"Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see."

26 comments:

  1. Really cute! Love those heel-less high heels!

    Http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the heel is cute!! really cute :D and have a safe flight btw!

    xoxo,
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That yellow is way too gorgeous on you - I'm sure you look beautiful despite being tired!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhhh how can you be that beautiful <3
    cant wait for your next post


    xoxo ♥♥

    grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never seen those floral pattern top at Gowigasa..D: Did i miss it? >.<
    and happy holiday to you and Jess..:)

    xoxo
    VIE BELLE

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look lovely as always ci! <3
    love the top and outer~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the colors here esp. your sweater :)

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty and lovely as always! xx

    juventine-wu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is actually amazing, I love it here and the posts are per-fect! Included this one <3

    xo Sarah, at The Indie Fox

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable look!
    love your cardi,top and shoes <3
    you look pretty as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! I'm craving for your shoes! :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwwh your so cute ka elle, loving your shoes

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/10/lesson-learned.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. elle, please do make up tutorial. I know you've been really busy lately, but, I really love your make up. It's classic but cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. your shoes <3 love it so so much !!



    http://mellisacynthia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha running man always the best to watch :D
    awaaaw, look gorgeous as always!
    love your polkadot skirt ♥

    cheers!
    Ruby and Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look soo adorable, as always <3

    www.itsribkalicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. everytime i see you i am reminded of Yoona! love your cardigan omg! and you look so stunning and lovely, safe trip to wherever you go xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOU HAVE SUCH A LOVELY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I your outfits are so lovely...
    much love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think you definitely have a lot of cute clothes >.<

    ReplyDelete
  20. floral meets polkadots, it's fresh and cute. and the yellow cardi really adds up the cuteness of your whole look to the maximum point :) looking pretty as usual with you red lips. may i ask what brand your red chapstick is? i'm trying to find the perfect colour to match my skin because the one i have now makes me look like a chinese doll :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    Fresh Jewelry

    ReplyDelete